Cricut Vinyl Cutter Orientation In-Person
TMU students, looking for something to fun to do? Come to our Vinyl Decal Workshop! This workshop will introduce you to the creative possibilities of the Cricut Maker 3, a cutting-edge crafting machine. We will walk you through the basics of how to produce a basic vinyl decal, a versatile decorative element, on a Cricut Maker 3 machine.
What You'll Learn in Our Workshop:
- Prepare and optimize Vector Images: Learn to choose the right images, convert them into vector format and adjust the size for precise cutting.
- Navigate Cricut Design Space: Import documents, arrange layouts, and adjust settings for vinyl.
- Operating the Cricut Maker 3: Load materials, select the appropriate cutting blade and understand the machine's cutting process.
- Vinyl Weeding Techniques: Remove excess vinyl from your design, crucial for creating clean decals.
- Using Transfer Tape with Vinyl Stickers: Tranfer vinyl stickers to transfer tape and prepare to apply vinyl decal to a variety of surfaces!
Prepare for Your Session:
- materials provided.