Print the page Add to a Calendar using iCal Share page on Facebook This link opens in a new window Add to Google Calendar This link opens in a new window Share page on Twitter This link opens in a new window
DME Tutorial: Cricut Vinyl Cutter Orientation In-Person
This workshop will walk you through the basics of how to produce a basic vinyl sticker on a Cricut Maker 3 machine. Workshop attendeeds will learn how to:
- Prepare and optimze appropriate vector images for the Cricut.
- Import documents into Cricut Design Space.
- Load and operate the DME's Cricut Maker 3 machine.
- "Weed" out vinyl stickers.
- Tranfer vinyl stickers to transfer tape.
Registration has closed.
No Profile image