DME Tutorial: Introduction to Blender 3D Modeling In-Person
Delve into the world of 3D Modeling with Blender3D! In this session, you’ll learn the basics of 3D Design workflows and how to make a 3D Scene for a virtual camera. This tutorial will guide you through how to create and combine objects together, create models inside of Blender, and finally, how to light and colour your scene.
In this hands-on workshop, attendees will learn how to use Blender3D software on their own laptop or high power DME PC workstations. This 1 hour introductory workshop will cover 3D Object creation, moving, rotation, scaling, extruding, colouring and lighting a scene.
After completing the workshop, learners will:
- Understand the basics of 3D modeling in Blender
- Be able to create a new scene in Blender and put objects inside it
- Understand how to light a 3D Scene
- Learn the basics of Blender Material Nodes and how to use them
- Be excited to learn more about Blender3D!